Welcome to the contactless business event!
SMART CONTACTLESS WORLD gathers the innovators in proximity services based on ANY proximity technologies: NFC, HCE, BLE/Beacons, Cloud, QR Code, LBS, etc.
Now in its 5th edition, the conference explores contactless innovation not as a technology but as a disruptive way to shop, spend money, check in, travel, visit, connect, play...
NEW! The co-located SMART INNOVATION SHOW provides the attendees an extensive set of learning, networking and business development opportunities around the exhibition. Learn on its dedicated website.
Preliminary Program Now Live!
80 mobile/contactless leaders will be on stage to share the new contactless experiences and opportunitie along 15sessions. Some highlights:
- 2015, year of the m-payment disruption: from Apple Pay in Europe to value creation during transaction, from HCE and tokenisation to security, the proximity payment stakeholders – Banks, MNOs, Payment Services Providers, Retailers...– will address the hottest challenges and share their experiences.
- Retail reinventing the shopper experience: the connected consumer will be central to this year's edition. Through multiple case studies and concrete insights, retailers and their proximity technologies providers will present how they have unified physical & online commerce, leveraged multi-brand loyalty, accelerated the go-to-market...
- Proximity Marketing and Beacons revolutionize CRM: contactless provides powerful ways to personalize the relationship between the customers and their brands, retailers, shops, etc. Market leaders will show how BLE and NFC foster customer engagement: point-of-sale information, personalized coupons, in-store promotions, customer loyalty programs, geo-location solutions...
PRE-PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
What's in for 2015?
3-DAY CONFERENCE (Sept. 15-17)
►80 speakers, business leaders and experts in mobile/contactless industries
►500 international senior level attendees
Eminent contactless experts and market leaders select the presentations in tune with the industry needs.
View the PC members
80 business leaders and experts in mobile/contactless to share with their deployments experience, unveil the latest innovations, debate ecosystem challenges and point new business opportunities. To ensure high-value content, the Program Committee selects them through a call for papers process.
- Strong case study focus: lessons from around the world presented by the industry verticals customers
- Independence and openness: all technologies, models, ecosystems advancing contactless business
- A lot more than just a conference presentations thanks to the Smart innovation Show: workshops, hands-on, labs visits, demos as well as multiple social events, networking tool…
-Note also the joint session with the co-located conference Smart Cities Day
SMART INNOVATION SHOW (Sept. 15-17):
• Discover • Understand • Meet • Participate in Digital Transformation
The conference delegate pass includes full access to the Smart innovation Show activities. Full details at:
Closely integrated to the conference, this new innovation hub dedicated to digital transformation adds multiple learning, networking and business development opportunities:
- A 50-booth international exhibition featuring numerous live demos
- Enriched live experiences of contactless on-site and downtown
- Business meetings to efficiently connect suppliers and contractors, innovators and R&D
- Workshops and tutorials to update knowledge and get support from Industry leaders
- World Smart Week Awards: spotlight on the best applications in contactless and other connected technologies.
Located in the old Port of Marseille, the France's second largest city, the Pharo Palace has proven both attractive and convenient while offering impressive views.
► More: Travel & Venue
within World Smart Week
The Connected Innovation Summer Forum
Conferences & Innovation Show - Sept. 15-17, 2015 – Marseille, France
In addition to the 400 conference delegates, meet the professionals attending the Smart Innovation Show and the attendees of the 3 co-located conferences dedicated to contactless, e-ID and digital security:
• Smart Contactless World - Proximity Services for Connected Consumers
• World e-ID & Cybersecurity - Identity & Protection Services for Government, Mobility and Enterprise
• Connect Security World - Technologies for Trusted Mobility & Transactions
► Learn more about World Smart Week
2014 Edition (NFC World Congress)
2014 conference figures:
17 thematic sessions
2.5 days of conference & exhibition
1480 World Smart Week participants
Relive the conference on World Smart Week.TV
80 free videos
shot at the four conferences Take a tour!
"Full speed ahead for proximity payment & services"
After years of expectation, the "mobile proximity services" stakeholders shared enthusiasm at the 2014 edition. Driven by m-payment, NFC appeared on the right track for real mass adoption along with other proximity technologies. Galvanised by the just announced Apple's NFC payment system, 500 attendees learned, exchanged, discovered, and networked for 2.5 days at the conference, at the exhibition and other side events.
Beyond clearing the future of m-payment & m-wallets, 90 speakers, keynotes and panellists showed the time is right for proximity marketing, advertising, ticketing and finally for the Internet of Things. This whatever the underlying technology: NFC, Beacons/BLE, HCE/Cloud-based, QR Code...